Always valuable, agent training initiatives are particularly crucial right now. With self-service increasingly handling simple transactions, agents will focus more heavily on deep, nuanced, unpredictable interactions with customers. They must develop the requisite skills.
This briefing reveals how to cultivate those skills while also emphasizing business efficiency. You’ll develop agents who are more customer-centric and more productive.
- Why the value of training goes behind skill development
- Five mistakes contact centers make when training agents
- Five ways to elevate your training strategy
- Case studies: how Vox Mobile and Birchbox improved agent development
Once upon a time, it was the "call center". But as time progressed and the customer journey became the centralized focus of organizational success, the once "call center" has now been developed into the customer contact center. Contact Center Executives today know that the contact center may be the only communication their customers have with their brand and because of that, they need to ensure that every customer touchpoint is being developed and no opportunity is being overlooked.
The CCW Executive Exchange delegation comes together to network in a peer to peer environment and discuss their challenges as well as meet with world leading solution providers who have been sourced and brought on specifically to adhere to their active tasks.
Here, you will find the priority investments of the December delegation. Do you offer a cutting-edge solution? Let us know. email@example.com
The CCW Executive Exchange this past August was an amazing experience!
Download the Post Show Report to see:
- Top Highlights of the Event
- Top Speaker Quotes
- On-site Polling Results
- The most sought after Solution Providers
- and our Rooftop Cocktail hours!
Driven by exclusive research, analyst commentary and real-life case studies, the CCW Fall Executive Report answers those questions – and more.
Here’s what to expect:
- An exclusive Heat Map revealing whether organizations are really committed to “trends” like effortlessness, personalization, journey-mapping, mobile, social, analytics and more.
- A ranking of the top customer experience priorities.
- How budgets are changing for technology, training and outsourcing.
- What omnichannel really means for customer management leaders.
- Details on how CX teams plan to leverage artificial intelligence.
In 2018, CCW Digital presented its annual Executive Priorities Report. The customer contact landscape is always changing, and no organization can precisely predict every challenge or opportunity that will emerge. All organizations can, however, set fundamental goals for the coming year – and why those goals will remain important no matter how the landscape changes in the coming year. This report explores those goals. It, more importantly, reveals the steps businesses will take to achieve them.
Citing exclusive research and analyst commentary, the report tackles the following topics:
- The top customer contact strategies for 2018.
- How organizations plan to elevate the “agent experience.”
- Why businesses are really excited about automation.
- 5 most urgent workforce, customer relationship, and omnichannel investments.
- The most defining quality of a customer-centric brand
To receive a copy of the report via email, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The CCW Executive Exchange continued to live up to its reputation as speaker Libba Sapitsky, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience for Siemens Healthineers spoke last year.
Siemens Healthineers, among its many accomplishments, was ranked 23 on Forbes' Global Fortune 500 List. We spoke with Libba for an exclusive interview to learn more about how she continues to excel in CX while implementing innovative strategies for their millions of consumers and more than 350,000 employees worldwide.
If you would like to receive a copy of this interview via email, please email email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the CCW Executive Exchange, DEC 2017.
It was another amazingly successful experience and we hope to see all of you in 2018!
This report is packed full with Top moments, Quotes, Feedback and Opportunities.
The next CCW Executive Exchange will be April 15-17, in Scottsdale, if you weren't able to join us in December but would like more information email, firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018 CCW Executive Exchange Confirmed Guest List
This April we are kicking off our amazing Exchange Series with the CCW Executive Exchange. This closed-door event invites only the most senior level customer contact executives to come together to network, benchmark, and learn.
As the exchange events are capped at 50, there are limited seats that are still available. If you are a senior Customer Contact or Experience Executive and you want the opportunity to meet your peers and learn about the most cutting-edge solutions in the market today, email email@example.com
We were able to sit down with Crystal Collier, Head of Strategy, Program & Insights for Electronic Arts Worldwide to better understand how they have been so successful with their Customer Experience initiatives and to talk about what is important for them to maintain their impeccable reputation in the market.
In this interview she talks about:
- What strategies they have to excel in customer service
- What technologies are most important to maintain that competitive advantage
- and What she is most excited about in coming to the CCW Executive Exchange this April 15-17, at the Wigwam Resort
Karen focused on delighting our customers at Prezi, and led the customer success and support teams. She led the effort of growing Prezi into teams and businesses, and in helping these teams adopt and maximize value out of the product. Prior to Prezi, she spent six years at Google in the Ads and Enterprise space, where she led teams around sales, account management, and renewals. She has an Engineering and Business degree from UC Berkeley and Wharton, respectively, and worked at General Electric in a variety of roles before transitioning to tech.