CCW Executive Exchange
April 15-17, 2018 | Scottsdale, AZ
Customer Contact Week is the largest Customer Contact Event Series. The CCW Executive Exchange is a premium invite-only event built for the most Senior Customer Contact stakeholders in the industry today.
Every Attendee must answer "yes" to the following criteria in order to gain an invitation:
- My company is Fortune 1000 or a disruptor in our industry
- I sit in the C-Suite or report directly to the C-Suite
- I control or directly influence where the Customer Experience budget is spent
- I manage corporate strategy at the regional, divisional or group level
- I have an active project needing solutions within the next 0-24 months
Request an Invitation Here!
Take a look at which executive you can meet this March!
Who is going to be taking 1:1 business meetings this March at the CCW Exchange? Find out now!
March 31 - April 2, 2019 | Eden Roc Miami Beach, FL
CCW Executive Exchange is the only invite-only event where senior executives can experience a true peer-to-peer networking opportunity with interactive roundtable discussions, boardroom style brainweaves and exclusive keynote sessions from world-renown thought leaders.
- Scheduled Network with CX Executives that align with your solution
- Invitation-only: Only senior leaders allowed
- Strategic discussion surrounding active projects of delegates
- Spotlight your brand as a top service
- Demonstrate innovative offerings to VP's current challenges
The contact center is under siege, and many organizations are greatly unprepared.
Still reliant upon antiquated, insufficient authentication techniques, these organizations leave their contact centers – particularly the voice channel – vulnerable. Worse, these ineffective endeavors actually hurt the customer experience. They make interactions slower and more frustrating.
It is time to fix this problem. It is time to pair authentication and fraud prevention in a way that creates more security and more agent and customer satisfaction. This report explores the customer-centric way to strengthen security. Topics include:
- 5 reasons contact centers are vulnerable
- Six imperatives for contact center authentication and fraud prevention
- 3 ways customer demands are impacting the state of security
- Tips, tools, and metrics for strengthening the contact center
- 4 ways authentication and fraud prevention can add value to the customer experience
How will they pursue this return to humanity? CCW Digital's Market Study on the Future of the Contact Center in 2019 has the answers. Citing in-depth market research, expert analysis and a myriad of real-life case studies, it addresses the following:
- What overall vision do leaders have for the future of the contact center?
- What are the top 5 ways organizations will improve their customer experiences?
- In the era of AI, will organizations still invest heavily in live agents?
- How do organizations really feel about the digital transformation?
- Which is more important: reducing effort or increasing personalization?
- What are the most important parts of the agent experience?
How will customer contact strategy change in 2019? Will we offer an enthusiastic “hello” to any particular technologies or best practices? Will we say “goodbye” to any hollow, overhyped fads?
Will AI continue to dominate the conversation? Will we prioritize “easy” or “highly personal” customer experiences? Will the “call center” accept a new role within the business?
To answer these questions, we consulted some of the world's leading customer contact experts. Encompassing executives from iconic brands, award-winning practitioners, best-selling authors and inquisitive analysts, our panel of thought leaders provided predictions, hopes and recommendations for 2019.
Their answers appear in the report Customer Contact Predictions for 2019.
Interested in sponsoring the CCW Executive Exchange? Take a look at this list to find out who's attending this year!